Jerry J. Jen
Jerry has extensive experience advising and assisting business owners in solving their legal problems. Raised in a family that relied heavily on family business income, Jerry is compassionate and understands the needs, tribulations, and issues small businesses face on a daily basis. He zealously represents his clients and takes a pragmatic and realistic approach to help them resolve their legal disputes.
Jerry graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Legal Studies from UC Berkley and received his Juris Doctor from Western State University School of Law. He is an enthusiastic member of his community, giving both time and treasure to various nonprofit organizations. Currently, he is a proud member of the LAX Coastal Chamber of Commerce and Playa Venice Sunrise Rotary, and a board member of the Mar Vista Family Center.
- Superior Court of the State of California
- United States Court of Appeal, 9th Circuit
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys Member
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Los Angeles Member
- California Dept. of Real Estate, Licensed Broker